Photo courtesy of On3 Photography http://on3weddingphotography.com/
AN UNEXPECTED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE...
We took a chance, filled a need for the community, & opened our doors in 2014.
We made it through a government forced shut down, hired more employees, opened a new local shopping opportunity, & created a space to gather. Now, we are all back in one location-the true OG boutique of Superior!
We have re-branded our original brick & mortar based on our values evolving over the almost 8 years we’ve been in business.
We, as business owners, are more intentional where and how we are spending our income. We are focusing on these things in our personal lives & it has overflowed in the values of our businesses:
- Spending money locally
- Not shopping at big box stores
- Going to the source to buy items
- Supporting USA made goods
- Supporting goods that are made with an eco-friendly/sustainability in mind
- Creating a capsule wardrobe
- Promoting our community with our blue. clothing & merchandise line
- Supporting micro-vendors & local makers
- Focusing on quality over quantity
We still wish to fulfill a need in the community & hope that you will support us on our new journey.
If the above resonates with you, click here to find out how to be an ambassador for our businesses.
WE CARE ABOUT YOU, OUR EMPLOYEES, & OUR COMMUNITY.
WHEN YOU SUPPORT BLUE ARROW, YOU ARE:
- Creating jobs
- Giving back to the community
- Keeping your money in your neighborhood economy
- Increasing tourism
- Helping create community relationships
- Increasing your access to diverse products
- Focusing on quality
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT ANY SMALL BUSINESS:
- Use your social media to share with friends
- Stop or reduce your shopping at online retailers
- Buy the house logo gear to help advertise
- Stock up on items you'll need at a later date to help us get through
MEET THE TEAM
blue arrow Manager